Najbližšie lety do dovolenkovej destinácie v Egypte dnes zrušila aj cestovná kancelária Kartago Tours.
Už predtým zrušili svoje zájazdy do Egypta cestovky Satur, Koala Tours, Hydrotour.
Ministerstvo zahraničných vecí a európskych záležitostí SR neodporúča slovenským občanom cestovať do hlavného mesta Káhiry a ďalších väčších egyptských miest vrátane Alexandrie, Suezu a Luxoru. Dôvodom je stredajšie výrazné zhoršenie bezpečnostnej situácie v Káhire.
Situácia v letoviskách je zatiaľ pokojná.
Egyptski kresťania uvádzajú nasledovné objekty, ktoré boli napadnuté:
and this names of churches they attack
Looting and burning of the Sisters of the Good Shepherd Catholic school and hospital of the Suez Governorate
– Burning Church parents Alfrencescan the 23rd Street Suez Governorate.
The attack on the Church of St. George Copts Catholics Bdga and the exposed by burning at the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Beblawi related Bhetwadharos .. Evangelical Church demanding youth protection without arming and churches not to clash with a
Church of the Jesuit Fathers burning Abu Hilal district Minya governorate.
The attack on the Basilica of Saint Fatima in Heliopolis (throwing stones and infringement on doors and intrusion attempt failed).
Burning Church Marmriqs of the Catholic Copts Abu Hilal district Minya governorate.
Assault on Church Marmriqs of Catholic Copts Minya.
– Burn Association of Jesuit and Frere of the Catholic Church.
Ancient Greek church burning in Paradise Street for Catholics in Suez.
Burning School Catholic nuns and occupation of Beni Suef.
Burning Church of St. George Coptic Orthodox Diocese land, the province of Soha
Burn Center Baptist Church Beni Mazar, Minya Governorate.
Burning Church of Our Lady of the Copts Orthodox the village Nazla, the Prophet Yusuf Center, Fayoum governorate.
Burning Church of Our Lady of the Coptic Orthodox Church Road neighborhood butchers Abu Hilal, Minya Governorate.
Burning of the Church of the Virgin and Abram Sohag news.
Burning Church Marmriqs and the services building electricity Street Sohag.
Rev. house burning Onjelios king pastor of the Church of the Virgin and Anba Abram Bdljh of the center of Deir Mawas Minya Governorate.
– Burn Monastery of the Virgin and Bishop Abram and inside the contents of “the ancient Church of the Virgin and the Church of St. George and services building and the residence of the bishop and custody” of the Copts Orthodox village Dljh, the center of Deir Mawas, Minya Governorate.
– Attacking and destroying and looting and burning more than 20 house Copts village Dljh, the center of Deir Mawas Minya Governorate.
– The killing of a Copt named Alexander tous village Dga, we queens after storming his house and shooting him.
– The burning of a church reform village Dga, Deir Mawas.
– Attacking the Church of St. Mina Coptic Orthodox area Abu Hilal بمدنية, Minya and burning the point of entrance and building services and interface, and a medical center thereof.
– Burn area Evangelical Church Gad, Mr. queens.
– Burn the entire Church of Prince Tadros street in front of army Sednawy queens.
– The burning of a church salvation of souls queens.
– Burn and School Sisters of St. Joseph Monastery in Minya.
– Attacking the Church of St. Moses the Black and hurled bottles and throwing Almlotov and burned in Abu Hilal queens.
– The burning of the church of Saint John Street market queens
– Burn the Copts High School Boys queens.
– Burn Copt shelter for children “soldiers of Christ” and the transfer of 24 children to another place queens.
– Burn the Evangelical Church Abu Hilal queens
– Cracking and looted several shops and Pharmacies of Arabism and replace Iron and paints and some cars owned by Copts in Minya.
– Attack vehicle Cruises “gold” of the Evangelical Church of Cornish Minya.
– Burn YMCA Club “valley” queens.
– Burning Church Mariouhna Baptist Center Abnoub the Assiut.
– Burn the Aladvinst Church Street applies willing city of Assiut
– Burn Apostolic Church Street, said the city of Assiut.
– The burning of the Mar Girgis Church of the Coptic Orthodox Church Street said the city of Assiut.
– The attack on the Church of the angel stones in Namees Street Assiut.
– The siege of the Coptic Orthodox Diocese of Abu Tig center
– Attack on the homes and property of Copts in the streets I said, Assiut Republic and burning the structure of the Church of Saint Therese.
– Burning Church Virgin بالمنزلة the status of Prophet Yusuf Fayoum.
– Church of Prince Tadros burning village status, the status of Prophet Yusuf Fayoum.
– Burn the Martyr Church Demiana village Alzerba, Tamiya center in Fayoum.
– Break-ins and looting the contents of the Evangelical Church in the village of Alzerba Tamiya center in Fayoum.
– Burn the Bible Society of Friends in Giza
– Burn Archangel Mikhail Pkrdash the Church in Giza.
– Break-ins and looting the contents of the Diocese Atfeeh Karam Apostles Monastery.
– Trapping the martyrs بصول Church Botfaih Giza.
– Siege of the Church of the Virgin Grade Center in Giza.
– Storming and burning of schools and the Church of the Good Shepherd.
– The burning of the Mar Girgis Church Street July 23-Arish.
– The burning of the Mar Girgis Church Diocese headquarters Sohag and building its services.
– Burning a number of shops and property of Copts in the Temple of Karnak in Luxor Street of Shops Saint Claus and Er_khashm shops and hotel skins Horus and Morris Sdlah.
– Mar Girgis Church threw stones Wasta in Beni Suef.
– Throwing stones and trying to break into church Marmriqs for Catholic Copts in Minya.
– Trying to break into throwing stones and bricks at the Church of the Jesuit Fathers of Minya.
– Try to burn the Jesuit Fathers School of Minya.
– Firing bullets at St. George Bacchus Church in Alexandri
– Throwing stones at the church of Saint Maximus 45 Street, Alexandria.
– Launch of gunshot wounds and throwing Mowoltov and stones at the Diocese of Malawi queens.
– Launch of gunshot wounds and throwing مولتوف and stones at the Coptic Orthodox Diocese of Deir Mawas Minya.
– Throwing stones at the Diocese of Saint John the Baptist Qusiya Assiut.
– Launch of bullets and stones at the Church of the Virgin Kafr Abdou 6 October